Crawley, West Sussex
Up to £61.13 per day
A truly amazing Teaching Assistant is hard to find and impossible to forget.
Are you looking for a role where you can support students in the classroom in the early years of their development?
Do you have experience working with children in an education setting?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow within your role?
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join a Primary School in Crawley, so if this role catches your eye then please keep reading!
Randstad are recognised as the number 1 recruitment company worldwide and due to this prestige, we work with a number of local Schools and Nurseries on their daytoday, longterm and permanent vacancies. This particular role is for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Schools nursery provision. The role is set to continue until the summer and could potentially be extended past this point.
The School: This School is passionate about the environment and conservation, with a large millpond to provide the children with a firsthand experience of nature. The team is made up of Governors, staff, parents, carers and students who each play a key role in raising and maintaining the standards of the school. They ensure that each child feels proud, valued and respected in their local community.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free career advice
- DBS and school application support
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
- Support to edit and improve your CV
- Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
- A supportive management team
- The possibility of being taken on permanently at the end of the placement should the position become available
- Onsite parking
- Supporting children in the nursery to access activities throughout the day
- Working with children to learn both in the classroom and when out and about
- Helping the Teacher to set up and deliver effective lessons
Requirements: Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered. Essential:
- Knowledge of the Primary curricula
- Experience working with children of a Nursery age
- 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference) Desired:
- Experience working in a UK Primary School
- A job history for the last 10 years
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today: firstname.lastname@example.org. All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
If this sounds like the role for you then dont wait, apply today before its too late!
Posted 32 days ago