Graphic Design Tutor (Part time)
£25000 - £27000 per annum + (Pro-rata) + Benefits
Graphic Design Apprenticeship Tutor Assessor (P/T) Essex + some central london (Regional Role) £25k £27k (Pro Ratad for 2 days) / laptop, mobile, mileage paid and expenses covered / 20 days holiday + bank, pension and healthcare.
The Role: Graphic Design Apprenticeship Tutor Assessor (P/T)
- We are looking for an experienced Graphic Design Assessor to join this private provider in the delivery and assessment of apprenticeship programmes across the Essex and London Region.
- A home based role, you will be supporting learners on Level 2 & 3 apprenticeships on a 11 basis ensuring they are progressing through their programmes along with functional skills support and delivery.
- The successful candidate will have a strong Graphic Design background and have naturally moved into work based learning and have a passion for training.
- This role is on a PART TIME Basis we are looking for someone 2 days per week freelance or associate candidates will also be considered.
- A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Graphic Design Apprenticeship Tutor Assessor (P/T)
- Assessor Qualified (TAQA, A1, CAVA)
- Experience in a similar position (ideally working with/supporting apprentices)
- Strong background specifically in Graphics Design is essential
- Driver with own vehicle
Desirables: Graphic Design Apprenticeship Tutor Assessor (P/T)
- Hold a Teaching Qualification (PTLLS)
The Employer: Graphic Design Apprenticeship Tutor Assessor (P/T)
- Well established private training provider for over 30 years. Starting within Hairdressing delivery they have diversified into business skills and management apprenticeship delivery too. With a real passion for supplying highquality training, they have supported thousands of learners through their apprenticeships.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 8 days ago