Dependent on expertise
A motivated Conveyancing Assistant sought for a progressive and well-established practice in Wallingford.
The Firm Our client is an established regional law firm with several offices in the Thames Valley area offering a range of legal services. The firm believes in offering a positive, efficient and friendly service to clients, valuing clarity in all matters and is committed to offering a very supportive working environment. A vacancy has now arisen in the Wallingford office for a full/part-time Conveyancing Assistant role. The office is based in a lovely town centre location with excellent transport links. On offer is a good starting salary and bonus scheme.
The Role A fantastic opportunity has now arisen for a motivated Conveyancing Assistant for our client’s busy department in Wallingford, Oxfordshire. This role involves supporting fee earners and handling a small caseload from instruction to post completion. With previous experience in a similar department, your workload will be varied and will include: submitting and reviewing searches; obtaining Land Registry documents; file management; preparing contract letters; post completion work; preparing TT forms; use of the Land Registry Portal; complying with AML and CQS regulations and; liaising with clients and other professionals involved in property transactions.
With a can-do attitude, the successful Paralegal will be joining a team of experienced and forward-thinking professionals who are dedicated to excellent client service provision at all times, therefore you would have excellent communication and equally brilliant client care skills. You will also be detail oriented and work well within a team. This is a full or part-time, permanent position.
The Candidate Ideally, a Paralegal with a minimum of 6 months experience in a Conveyancing department. Ability to handle own caseload from instruction to completion under minimum supervision is essential. Have a fast typing speed. Proficient in the use of the Land Registry Portal. Possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Demonstrate excellent client care skills. Be IT literate.
For further details of this Conveyancing Assistant vacancy, please contact Sophie quoting reference SG01418521.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 16 days ago