Content Designer 12 Month Contract
Up to £0.00 per annum
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Content Designer to join a reputable Public Sector Body on a 12 month contract.
- Plan, develop and implement the digital channels content strategies and their subsequent delivery plans
- Design content to meet user needs using a range of content research techniques to achieve this
- Create meaningful user journeys on our web channels
- Use specialist content writing skills and be skilled in editing others work Identify, evaluate and address any content gaps
- Monitor and evaluate the content management systems performance from a content perspective. You will provide recommendations to the development team to improve the system
- Be responsible for ensuring content is optimised for web performance
- Run UAT testing for any content related projects.
- Manage third parties for any content development we may outsource
- Actively seek out data that will help evaluate existing content and inform future content activity such as interrogating Google Analytics and Hotjar
For immediate consideration please send your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Posted 30 days ago