SEN Teaching Assistant
£50 - 75 per day
SEN Teaching Assistant
£50.00 - 75.00 per day dependant on experience
We are seeking Teaching Assistants for a range of mainstream and SEN setting in Bristol.
Our schools range from small mainstream Primary Schools, larger Secondary Schools and 6 th Forms, and SEN settings. Our Schools are ideally looking for Teaching Assistants or Learning Support Assistants with relevant experience in a School, Care home, or Youth Group.
If you have experience working with pupils with challenging behaviour, difficulties communicating, children with MLD, PMLD, ASD, and/or SEBD we would like to hear from you.
As a Teaching Assistant, are vital in ensuring the academic, pastoral, social and emotional needs of all the pupils are met. Alongside this you will support the teachers in delivering their lesson effective.
This is an challenging yet rewarding role where you can help and support children flourish and achieve their personal goals.
If you are looking for positions as a primary class Teacher and can provide the required level of experience to do the role, please get in touch with Dannielle at Vision for Education, Bristol.
LSA / TA
- Have a patient, supportive, empathetic and understanding nature.
- Previous Experience working with students aged 11-16 with SEN or pupils who require one to one support.
- Be vigilant and supportive when managing / deescalating challenging behaviour.
- Have a real desire to work children and support them academically and pastorally.
- Be confident working with both groups and 1:1.
- Be confident when liaising with parents and colleagues.
- Applicant must hold current experience within the last two years to qualify.
- Applicant must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one through Vision for Education and have it registered on the Update Service.
- Must have experience working with children.
Our specialist consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to every candidate and client.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
- Rewarding rates of pay - Vision for Education pay to National Living Wage, not national minimum wage. We pay this as an absolute minimum to all of our candidates.
- Professional 24/7 support.
- Free of charge CPD Training Opportunities including Team Teach training.
- Committed consultants.
- Continuous Support and feedback throughout.
- In house payroll department, so no need to sign up with a payroll provider.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Know someone else who suits the above criteria? Why not take advantage of our "Refer a Friend" incentive? For every person that you refer to us that becomes a successful candidate, we pay £50 as a thank you! Terms and Conditions apply.
Posted 16 days ago