Automation Tester - Yeovil | Zoek UK
Yeovil, Somerset, England
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Training + Progression
Permanent (Full time)
£28'000- £30'000 + Training + Progression + Some International travel + Holidays + Pension +
Are you a software tester with some software feasibility experience and passionate about leading edge technology?
Perfect opportunity for a software tester who is looking for a new stable role within a business that will delegate you more responsibility leading software test projects for a prestigious defence client
Established in Europe but now in the UK, this business specialises in the design and development of products that have application into the aerospace, aeronautical and defence industry! Having won huge international contracts, they are looking to continuously grow their team and in doing so require a software test to front a new software service offering for a key client.
Initially you will join the business and undergo on the job training to bring you up to speed on their products and the software that they use. Once you are at the desired level of expertise, you will be key in working on a client's site in Yeovil where you will identify and assess the feasibility of a new software to be integrated into a complex system (Eggplant). Working from the beginning stages of the project, you will see through the entire integration and test accordingly using automated testing techniques.
Opportunity to build a career within a stable business where you will be recognised as the 'go to tester' working from the beginning stages of a software integration project for the defence industry!
* Software Tester.
* Identify / assessing / research the feasibility of a new software to be integrated (Eggplant).
* Become the 'go to' Tester on a customer site.
* Automation testing.
* Writing scripts for testing
* Working on a client's site in Yeovil (Monday to Friday).
* Some international travel (Very occasional but expected)
* Automation test experience
* Experienced writing scripts for software testing
* Experience of checking the feasibility of a software into a new system
* Knowledge of Eggplant is desirable but NOT ESSENTIAL
* Knowledge of the Aerospace, Aeronautical or Defence industry is desirable but NOT ESSENTIAL
* Happy to do some international travel
Reference Number: RTR93040
Posted 16 days ago