Chester, Crewe, Northwich, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, Runcorn, Sandbach, Whitchurch, Knutsford
£32k per year + Up to
Up to £32,000 DOE + Overtime paid at Premium (Predicted earnings Circa £+7,000) + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Progression Opportunity
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm.
Generator Engineer required for a growing service and repair provider of industrial generators. The company offer a friendly and personable environment, with further prospects for the right person.
The successful Generator Engineer will have previous experience of repairing diesel engines alongside competent electrical experience. Those from an industrial plant background with mechanical and electrical experience or those from a generator repair background would be at a significant advantage.
The Generator Engineer:
- A split between yard work and field service of 60/40.
- UK wide field service, although servicing will be properly planned and scheduled.
- When in the field will be a split between servicing and breakdowns of 70/30.
- You will fix, repair, refurbish, clean, install, commission, decommission, service and fault find on diesel generators.
- You will complete load bank testing.
- You will keep a track of all stock items and order with the office as necessary.
- You will complete all relevant test paperwork in a neat and informative manner.
- You will talk customers through faults over the phone and help identify issues.
The successful Generator Engineer:
- You will have previous experience of repairing diesel engines alongside competent electrical experience.
- Those from an industrial plant background with mechanical and electrical experience or those from a generator repair background would be at a significant advantage.
- Will need to be able to work autonomously.
- You will need great customer facing skills.
- Forklift driving experience essential.
- Experience of working alongside Crane lifts.
- Must have a full Driving License.
Posted 12 days ago