Sales Manager (Agricultural / Construction Equipment)
£42000 - £45000 per annum + 30% Bonus + Car + Excellent package
Sales Manager role on offer to join a global, industry leader where you play a vital role in managing their key accounts and developing new business across a broad client base.
Do you have a proven sales background in the agricultural, plant, construction or related industry? Are you looking for an autonomous, regional sales role?
This company specialise in the manufacture of material handling machinery for the agricultural and construction industry. Due to a period of steady growth over the past couple of years they are investing heavily to increase production and this role is key to ensure further opportunities for investment.
You will be covering Southern England (From Cornwall across to Kent and up as far as Wales) delivering an exceptional service to their customer base and generating new business opportunities. The company already has a wellestablished network of customers that they supply their agricultural and construction machinery into and you will be a big part of ensuring ongoing successful relationships.
The ideal candidate will be a sales manager/BDM/Sales exec with experience of selling agricultural machinery. You will need to be prepared to travel across the South of England and will build successful relationships with customers.
- Sales Manager
- Selling Agricultural/Construction machinery
- Covering South of England
- Managing a large, established account network and developing new business
- £40000 £45000 + Company Car + 30% Bonus + 14% Pension + Excellent Benefits
- Sales background
- Experience of selling agricultural, construction, plant or similar machinery
- Living along the M4/M5 Corridor
- Willing to travel across Southern England
Posted 2 days ago