Recruitment Consultant - | Zoek UK | 1cc47d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Work From Home
£24000 - £27000 per annum + +Uncapped Commission (£30k-£32k OTE)
Permanent (Full time)
Working at SThree as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining at an exciting time as we have launched our hybrid working set up! Like many businesses we are seeing a huge demand for STEM talent which has given us a platform to grow and fuel our mission which is to offer both an unrivalled service to our customers and a career with purpose to our employees who 'bring people together to build a better future'.
Perhaps you have worked in Telesales; Estate Agency; Car Sales; Gym Sales, Direct Sales, B2B etc but you want more from your career and earnings? Then recruitment could be for you.
Joining as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining a high performing team recruiting specialist professionals in established markets within STEM. You will be joining a warm desk where you will maintain and grow new relationships establishing long term projects to facilitate. You will have access to our Learning and Development Programme where our coaches will give you to the training and tools to develop a successful career. Your training will be ongoing throughout your career with a clear progression plan in place from your 1st day of joining. All our Managers and Directors started as Trainee Recruitment Consultants also!
What will you be doing as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Engaging in business development within an established market sector to achieve revenue targets and impact growth.
- Identifying target clients and key contacts through means of canvassing and networking resulting in building long term relationships
- Promoting yourself and your service offerings via client and candidate meetings, sales marketing and social media in a proactive and professional manner
Experience Required For This Role?
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a pro-active attitude
- Proven background in revenue generation / achieving sales targets
- Experience of winning new business and building relationships
- Drive and ambition to learn, develop and progress your career
- Resilient and ambitious
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
Why Join SThree?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Large recruitment agency operating for 35 years with numerous resources and backing
- Established markets and database
- Ongoing training throughout career from our dedicated Learning and Development Coaches
- Clear progression path to follow based on performance
- "Thrive" community for wellbeing support
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Share scheme
- Discounts with retailers
- Private Medical/Dental Insurance
- Family Caregiver Leave
- 5 paid volunteer days a year.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, apply today!
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...