Year 3 Teacher
£85 - £120 per day
Are you looking for a September role? Do you want your own class for at least 1 year? If yes, then please consider an application to Randstad Education!
- We are recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to work in a 1 form entry school based in Runcorn. The school has a fantastic SLT who are caring towards pupils and supportive of staff development.
- Our staff have a welldeserved reputation as being the best in the North West and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24hour oncall facilities
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
- a recommend a friend bonus worth up to £300
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like Candidate of the Term
- deliver lessons and promote a positive attitude to learning
- plan and prepare effective engaging lessons
- Be inclusive and sensitive of pupils needs as the school is located in a low socioeconomic area
- teach the Primary KS2 curriculum
- promote positive behaviour within the classroom
- engage in the wholeschool life
- As the successful teaching candidate you will have:
- a strong knowledge of working with children within Years 3 and 4
- a Maths or English specialism (desirable)
- excellent behaviour management skills
- a strong work ethic and a professional attitude
- a positive attitude to learning
Unfortunately, this role is not suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers.
- ABOUT US
- Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Warrington branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
- WHAT NEXT?
- We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across the North West, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, shortor longterm, full or parttime, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Educations child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work after half term.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Heidi McGreary via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0151 255 1666 at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
Posted 24 days ago