SEN Science Teacher
£22917 - £33824 per annum
Are you an outstanding Science Teacher with experience teaching in SEN? Are you looking for a permanent fulltime role with an immediate start or with a September start? Then this is definitely the right opportunity for you!
This specialised school in Reigate is currently recruiting for a Science Teacher who can join their thriving SEND school. This school provides education for young people in KS4 who have a range of social, emotional, behavioural or communication difficulties. The school is a lively, vibrant and happy community with high expectations for all students and the department is friendly and supportive, with welcoming staff.
- Onsite parking
- Top of the range technology and modern resources
- Extensive grounds
- Team days and events
- Brilliant career progression opportunities
- A unique teaching approach
Benefits for working with Randstad:
- Dedicated consultants with experience working in education
- Free career advice
- Continuous support and guidance throughout your career journey
- The opportunity to choose your working pattern
- Salary negotiation support
- Market advice
- Exclusive jobs
- Advice and feedback on your current CV
- Pay to scale
All applicants for this position must have the following:
- A Teaching Qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in teaching Science
- Experience of working with children with special educational needs
- Experience of managing a department
- Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- The ability to deliver a variety of teaching strategies
- Enthusiasm for teaching
- Excellent lesson planning skills
- Effective behaviour management skills and the ability to motivate students
- Lead, manage, develop and teach science across KS4
- Ensure that each individual student achieves their optimum level across all science disciplines
- Ensure that effective strategies are in place to further raise standards of student attainment and achievement
- Deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students studying all science disciplines in accordance with the aims of the school and the curricular policies determined by the Head of Teaching and Education
Does this role sound appealing to you? Please call Stine Hansen on 01293 527 416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher scheme where we will pay you £300 in vouchers for each teacher you recommend, once they have worked a short qualifying period!
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Educations child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.
Posted 17 days ago