Production Build Technician
Production Build Technician Contract Position
Are you familiar with electromechanical systems? Have a strength in mechanical assembly and wiring? Are you familiar with testing complex machinery and use of power and hand tools?
The ONE Group have an outstanding opportunity to join a leading technology business as a Production Build Technician.
This person will be tasked with the building, wiring & testing of automated machinery. Our client is a leading global provider of automated machinery to a range of cutting edge technology markets.
As a Production Build Technician, you will be work hands on to build/assemble & test machinery using set processes. This will be done via use of hand tools, power tools and a range of testing equipment.
- Experience within manufacturing/production/assembly environments
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical assembly techniques
- Detailed understanding of mechanical fault finding
- Exposure to a celltype manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Able to fit and route harnesses
- Able to identify faulty components
- Able to follow technical drawings
- Excellent communication skills & ability to integrate with cross functional teams
Posted 43 days ago