Supply Chain Administrator / Supply Chain Graduate
London, Greater London, England
£25000/annum £25k plus full benefits package
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a global leader in food manufacturing selling products in over 100 countries with 25 factories worldwide. They are a great company to work for offering excellent career progression and job satisfaction. They are currently looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to provide support to the Supply Chain, assisting in sustaining all activity, with the aim to develop and be involved in selected projects.
The Supply Chain Administrator responsibilities are:
* Responsible for all orders processing
* Be the principal interlocutor for the customers’ at depot
* Liaise with customers and logistic suppliers to manage the delivery discrepancies
* Report discrepancies with improvement plan
* Analyse the reason for the wastage, and recharge back the suppliers regarding the agreed terms and conditions
* Responsible for all invoicing
* Responsible for understanding wastage levels and then manage the sale of wastage to a broker at a ‘good ‘price, or destroy it with cost efficiency
* Report on department KPI’s to include service Level, wastage and invoicing lead time
* Manage stock coming from our factories into the continent
Supply Chain Administrator profile
You will need to have either experience of working or studying within supply chain and be professionally mature. Be able to demonstrate the ability to influence, convince and motivate others within the business and within retailer partners.
You need to be commercially aware with a very real understanding of the personal attributes required to succeed in this position including tenacity, working to challenging deadlines and in a changing environment with the ability to problem solve and bring thought out and creative solutions using limited resources. You need to be driven by practicality and possess excellent communication skills.
You will need to have the following qualities:
* Strong communication
* Excellent practical thinking, attention to detail and interpretation of data
* Hard working, highly organized and efficient
Supply Chain Administrator Company Package:
The role offers excellent career prospects working for a market leader and a comprehensive benefits package including training, health care, free eye tests and £90 towards glasses, a good pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and wellbeing initiatives.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send an up to date copy of your CV as soon as you can to Kate Evans quoting the reference GP205