Newly Qualified Teacher - London Borough of Wandsworth | Zoek UK
Newly Qualified Teacher - KS2 Wandsworth
London Borough of Wandsworth, London, UK
£30480 - £31480 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Primary Teacher - Newly Qualified Teaching
An Ofsted rated "Outstanding" primary academy in Balham, Wandsworth are seeking an passionate and nuturing newly qualified primary teacher to start in September 2020. This position is a permanent appointment and is full time. This will be in a key stage 2 class.
Staff are encouraged to share best practice through collaborative planning. As a new member of staff you will be welcomed into the team and given access to a range of resources and in-house CPD training.
The ideal teacher will have recently finished or completed their teaching qualfication / teacher training.
- Location: Balham, Wandsworth
- Position: NQT- KS2
- Type of work: Class Teacher - planning, preparation, marking, parents' evenings etc
- Contract or position start date:Permanent September 2020
- Full time/part time: Full time
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Looking for NQT induction
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 5 days ago