Accounts & Tax Semi Senior
£24,000 - £26,000 + Full Study Support + Career Progression
Due to expansion, a top flight regional firm of Accountants in Bolton are looking to appoint a Semi-Senior to their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and ambitious accountant to join a team who value progression and as such have created a very rewarding environment.
Your remit would include:
- Completion of statutory accounts and tax returns for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships.
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns.
- Bookkeeping, mainly on cloud based software and Excel.
- VAT returns.
- Managing a set portfolio of clients from a wide variety of industries.
- Client meetings and correspondence.
You will ideally have at least 2 years experience in accountancy practice and be close to, or completed the AAT. Part qualified ACCA/ACA applicants will also be considered. Fully study support will be offered to ultimately progress to qualify.
Posted 8 days ago