Bank Care Assistant
£9.00 - £9.40
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bank Health Care Assistant to join the team at:
Location: Highfield Care Home, Mandeville Road, Saffron Walden, CB11 4AQ
Bank role 0 hours £9.00 to £9.40 per hour
Whatever your background, whether you are experienced in your field or seeking to start a career within care, we’d love to hear from you. You'll be instrumental in helping our Residents to live full, happy and healthy lives, by delivering front-line care, support and companionship.
We recognise that being a Carer is one of the toughest but most rewarding jobs, so in order to support you, we provide all the training and qualifications you'll need for the role through our comprehensive regional and local training programmes, which we encourage all our team to access, with the support and guidance to develop your career with us. If you hold NVQ level qualifications in Health & Social care you can also benefit from higher pay increments. Our ideal Bank Health Care Assistant / Carer will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards
Posted 12 days ago