£19.00 - £21.50 per hour + associated benefits
We are looking for candidates with high levels of attention to detail, with excellent interpersonal skills and experience of working as part of a team in a similar industry is essential.
- Refurbishment work on the 15X and 17x rolling stock units
- An appreciation for safety critical work
- Knowledge of maintenance programs on the 15X and 17X rolling stock units.
- Reliability testing
- Quality awareness
- Previous experience preferred
In addition to the core skills, were looking for the following attributes in the right candidates :
Previous rolling stock modification experience would be an advantage. Able to act as a member of a multidisciplined team Developed analytical and problem solving skills Strong interpersonal skills The ability to work on own initiative where required Demonstrable sound judgement and decisionmaking capability Any mechanical qualifications would be an advantage (such as NVQ 2 or 3)
- also be required to undertake role specific training and competency assessments to achieve both company and national qualifications.
Net Temps is advertising this vacancy in its capacity as an Employment Business.
Net Temps supplies both temporary and permanent labour to the Construction, Engineering and Allied industries throughout the UK.
Register with us on 0115 9400 968
Visit our website at www.nettemps.co.uk
Follow us on twitter at @Net_Temps
Please note, due to the high volume of applicants only those who are successful will be contacted. Net Temp is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 42 days ago