Chartered Quantity Surveyor
£40,000 - £55,000
Our clients are a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy providing Quantity Surveying, Project Management, Building Surveying, Employer's Agent, Health & Safety and Bank Monitoring services across a wide range of market sectors. As they continue to expand following continued success, they are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Quantity Surveyor to join their Sussex office.
The role will involve working on a wide variety of exciting projects in both the public and private sector as well as working with local authorities, covering both pre & post-contract duties from feasibility to final accounts.
They're ideally looking for someone MRICS or MCIOB qualified with a minimum of 3 years' post graduate experience working in a consultancy environment. Candidates must be capable of running projects from inception through to completion with limited supervision. Excellent communication and organisation skills are essential.
- MRICS qualified or working towards
- BSc Quantity Surveying degree
- Minimum of 3 years' post-graduate experience in a consultancy environment
- Experience working across multiple sectors is preferred
- Excellent client facing skills
- Self-motivated and forward thinking
- Able to work autonomously, managing projects from inception through to completion
- Full UK drivers licence
Posted 25 days ago