£110.00 - £180.00 per day
Are you an experienced Maths teacher looking for a new challenge? Do you have QTS?
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for a Maths teacher to commence a 1year contract in September 2019. A school in Accrington is seeking an ambitious and high achieving individual to come in and work with their already outstanding Maths department: the position is open to all levels of experience with lots of opportunities for collaborative teaching and learning.
- Free training, both online and onsite
- Excellent transport links to the school and free onsite parking
- A diverse and supportive department with highperforming colleagues
- A onsite canteen with hot food
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline, following the schools behavioural policy
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupils development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including uptodate changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position, please apply today. For the opportunity to earn £300, why not check out our refer a friend scheme? Click https://www.randstad.co.uk/referafriend/ to find out more.
Posted 26 days ago