Trainee SEN Teaching Assistant
Pinner, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
· No previous experience required
· Receive guaranteed interviews
· Benefit from 3 years of career support
· Become classroom-ready in just 12 weeks
Its time to skill up for a new classroom-based career!
Become a SEN Teaching Assistant and do what you love!
With the last 12 months bringing so many challenges to the way that pupils learn, the need for classroom-ready SEN Teaching Assistants is high. To meet this demand The Training Room are helping candidates gain the skills and qualifications needed support children with special education needs in a classroom environment. Once qualified we will ensure you are given the best opportunities by matching you to available roles across our network partners who specialise in connecting talent with available positions and are offering guaranteed interviews to our graduates.
No previous experience is required as we will provide all the training you need to confidently support students with special educational needs and disabilities. You could be classroom ready in as little as 12 weeks, so what are you waiting for.
Start your new career with the follow qualifications:
· TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Special Educational Needs and Disability (RQF) Learn how special educational needs affect learning and development and how to adapt your skills to accommodate this.
· TQUK Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (RQF) This qualification will enable you to become a fully qualified Teaching Assistant. Understand your responsibilities of being a Teaching Assistant, including carrying out practical and administrative tasks, and help to promote effective learning and teaching techniques.
· TQUK L3 Certificate in Understanding Autism (RQF) Develop your understanding of how to best support children on the autistic spectrum, allowing them to gain an appropriate level of education, work well with their peers and create an appropriate learning environment.
· TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health (RQF) Understand Mental Health and the related issues to give you the best opportunity to support children and young people with this condition. You will develop an understanding of the signs, symptoms and diagnosis of Mental Health.
Upon completion we will help you gain employment within the education sector by identifying opportunities across our education partner network and by working with you to arrange interviews.
Take your first step towards a more rewarding future!
Click apply to find out more