Experienced Support Worker
Sittingbourne, Kent, England
£10.09 to £17.93 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
*_\\£100 Welcome Bonus for all new Staff until January 2022\*\_\
*Who we are: *
Healthcare Direct is a young, ambitious healthcare recruitment company looking to provide an outstanding level of service to our staff. From a simplified recruitment process to highly competitive rates of pay our aim is to become the agency of choice within the Healthcare industry. We understand that it is our staff who make us successful so if you are looking for a company who is dedicated and passionate towards their workforce, then apply today!
*What we can offer: *
Working closely with local healthcare establishments we can offer regular shifts within Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Support environments, Hospitals and more. We have day, night and weekend shifts available with varied times to suit a wide range of individual requirements.
*The position: *
As a Support Worker you will help with the day-to-day care of service users which includes assisting with; personal care, meal preparation/serving, daily activities, care plans and lots more. If you like to care for people and make a positive difference to their lives this could be the ideal job for you. Having a friendly and caring attitude as well as understanding and respecting the people who need healthcare support will make you an ideal candidate for this role.
Sittingbourne and surrounding areas.
*The Benefits: *
· Free uniform, training & DBS certificate
· £ p/hr plus enhancements for nights and weekends
· Flexible working hours
· Local assignments
· Fantastic training & development
· No contact Recruitment Experience
· Holiday pay
· Weekly pay
· Loyalty bonus scheme
· A dedicated team to support you
· As a key worker, work will be available as soon as you are through the recruitment process
*The Requirements: *
· Kind and caring nature
· Experience working in the Care Industry within the last 6 months
· In date Moving and Handling Certificate
· Flexibility towards shifts
· Good communication skills
· Right to live and work in the UK
· Experience preferred but not essential
· Driver preferred but not essential
\*If you have in date healthcare training certificates and a current DBS you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
*Please contact Allie or Billy on######### or click below to apply online*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £-£ per hour
* Flexible schedule
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Are you over the age of 18?
* Are you willing to travel up to 40 minutes to shifts?
* care: 1 year (preferred)
* Driving Licence (preferred)