Support Worker - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £13 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Do you want to make a difference?
As a Support Worker in Millom and the surrounds, you'll be a professional multi-tasker who enjoys bringing joy to the people in your care. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, social integration activities and meal preparation. You'll be ready to embrace new responsibilities working in a range of establishments in your area. We have a selection of shift patterns to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
- A competitive remuneration of £ per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
Flexi Pay gives you the flexibility to instantly withdraw an advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What we require
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours!
Posted 12 days ago