QC Analyst - Deeside
£20000 per annum
Georgia Bernard is recruiting for a QC Analyst to join an innovative biotechnology company at their site based in Deeside on a contract basis.
- The Company:
- Our client is a biotechnology organisation currently developing new technology to enhance, simplify and reduce costs in the production of the latest anti-cancer drugs. Due to recently securing significant investment they have been able to move to a new site in Deeside to support their rapid expansion.
- The Role:
Reporting to the Analytical Team Leader you will be responsible for the performance of laboratory operations, to include raw materials sampling and testing using either analytical or microbiological techniques.
- Your main duties will be:
- Performance and reporting of analytical and microbiology testing on all raw materials, intermediates and finished products using techniques such as HPLC, UV - vis spectrophotometry and bioburden.
- Environmental monitoring of clean rooms.
- Ensure that analytical results are reported within the most efficient time frames.
- Other duties will include:
- Laboratory maintenance, house keeping and stock control.
- Documentation of results in accordance with GMP regulations.
- Ensure that all laboratory activities are in compliance with health and safety guidelines, particularly COSHH and Biological Safety Regulations.
- Your Background:
- The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- BSc in a Life Science related subject.
- Experience in an analytical testing laboratory, working to GMP standards.
- Technical knowledge in microbiology and microbiological techniques.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
- If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45464 in all correspondence.
Posted 12 days ago