Product Manager - West Yorkshire - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 1de9c7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Yorkshire - This Area Only
£50000 - £55000 per annum +
Role- Product Manager
Location- Hybrid Working/Tech Hub (Leeds City Centre)/Morley
We're the UK's leading consumer delivery specialist, and that's because we're obsessed about providing our customers with the ultimate delivery experience. We run our business with customers at the heart and this is reflected in our drive towards a product centric organisation.
We're currently looking for a Product Manager to craft and join us on this exciting journey as we look to expand the depth and breadth of our product portfolio across our five key value streams: customer, client, courier, business and operations.
A Product Manager will have full ownership of one or more products in a value stream, managing them from concept to retirement, cultivating and driving value from them. They will be accountable in ensuring these delivers against clearly defined objectives and key results (OKRs) aligned to the company's vision. As the ultimate decision maker of their product plans, they will prioritise the backlog to deliver the highest outcome.
To be successful in this role you will require the following…
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management, Business Administration or other technical discipline.
- Agile certifications are desirable
Knowledge & Experience:
- 4+ years' experience as a Product Manager or equivalent is desirable
- Experience working in a product-centric organisation
- Proven skills of balancing technical knowledge with business acumen
- Proactive in understanding key trends in industry, users and competitors
- IT proficient to understand new product trends and technologies
- Excellent understanding of software development processes; Agile/DevOps
- Business understanding of Product lifecycle management including product launch, finances (budgets, cost and ROI), product retirement
Technical & People Skills:
- Defining and managing product OKRs, KPIs and other metrics
- Able to work with analytics tools to generate insights and reports
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker able to articulate a vision and drive end-user centricity
- Customer obsessed with strong drive to optimize products
- Effective stakeholder communication and collaboration skills
- Experience using Product Management tools (. , Asana, , Airfocus, ProdPad, Roadmunk, Jira/Confluence, etc)
Impact & Influence:
- Able to influence product stakeholders, customers, suppliers and peers to assure the quality of the work they deliver.
- Able to transfer enthusiasm bringing teams together around common goal
- Passionate problem solver with a focus on high quality user experience
- Enthusiastic and able to navigate a fast-paced organisation
To apply for this please provide an up to date CV and if suitable we will be in touch to organise a call to discuss the role in more detail.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...