Recruitment Development Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits + Company Annual Bonus
Recruitment Development Manager Hounslow £40,000 to £50,000 depending upon relevant experience plus annual company bonus scheme / Company Benefits include, wellbeing package, birthday off, an option of an enhanced pension scheme and career progression.
The Role: Recruitment Development Manager
- We are keen to hear from senior managers with experience of recruitment within the training and learning sector to step into this newly created role of Recruitment Development Manager.
- Office based in Hounslow, you will be using your expertise in leading and supporting the entire Recruitment delivery team, developing attraction strategies to achieve high performance for the business.
- Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, designing and implementing new programmes to enable achievement of Recruitment and Apprenticeship targets, building successful partnerships with stakeholders, delivering strategic business planning, measuring performance against indicators and overseeing tenders and bids.
- This role is subject to a DBS check and 5year reference history
Essential Requirements: Recruitment Development Manager
- Minimum 5 years recruitment/business development experience within the learning, development and skills sector, in a senior management role.
- Ability to communicate effectively with upper management/business owners.
- Management Qualification at L5 or above or equivalent.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities with the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage teams.
Desirables: Recruitment Development Manager
- Degree in Business Management
The Employer: Recruitment Development Manager
- This Ofsted Good graded Training Provider provides a range of services to job seekers to enable them to find successful career paths and employers to enable them to attract, retain and develop existing staff. A comprehensive range of apprenticeships and training are offered, from entrylevel through to experienced professionals and their key focus is to drive the development and regeneration within their local area offering the highest standards of service. This role is a new position within the business, due to the restructure and growth of the department.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 23 days ago