Marketing Automation / CRM Data Manager - Coventry | Zoek UK
Marketing Automation / CRM Data Manager - Hubspot
Excellent Salary Package + Company Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Excellent opportunity for a Marketing Automation & Data Manager to join itelligence, one of the leading SAP authorities delivering solutions to more than 6,000 customers worldwide.
Marketing Automation & CRM Data Manager - Hubspot - Global SAP Tech Consultancy
Coventry | Excellent Salary Package + Company Benefits
Permanent - Full Time
We are one of the leading international IT full-service providers in the SAP environment, with employees in 25 countries. Our market-leading SAP competence was built through many years of developing highly innovative solutions and services, and enhanced through our strong international presence.
Since 2008 itelligence has belonged to the NTT DATA corporate group, one of the largest telecommunications firms and IT service providers in the world. This cooperation allows our customers to take advantage of the best available support with their expansion plans, and provides our employees with a world leading network of specialists.
- Established in 1989
- More than 8,400 employees
- Specialist for innovative SAP technologies, like S/4HANA, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Business Analytics, User Experience (UX) as well as the Internet of Things
- Globally SAP Certified in Hosting, AMS, HANA Operations and Cloud Services
- More than 6,000 customers worldwide
- Headquarters in Bielefeld (Germany)
- Located in 25 countries
The Marketing Automation & Data Manager Role:
We are seeking a Data Manager to join our marketing team who are based at our brand new Coventry office. You will be responsible for maintaining the quality of our data and building marketing automation programmes that engage target audiences with the ultimate goals of awareness, demand generation, pipeline building and pipeline acceleration. The position requires a strong focus on data quality, excellent knowledge of marketing automation and CRM software, plus a passion for driving an inbound marketing strategy.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Data Management, Segmentation and Reporting (Data hygiene, analysis of audience attributes, data segmentation and data enrichment)
- Manage behavioural insight and drive engagement as part of building an ‘intimacy model’ for targeting appropriate messaging and content to individuals
- Continual profiling of key Line of Business contacts – Sourcing and adding new contacts and removing legacy contacts as part of quality initiatives
- Quality checks on company, contact and lead attributes – removing duplicates and linking inbound activities to efficiently allocate inbound leads to appropriate teams
- Regular email bounce quality checks and verifications. Performing regular corrections to ensure data accuracy. Operating to a bounce rate of less than 1%
- Manage and align to GDPR requirements including roll-out of a DOI initiative
- Building and scheduling Marketing Automation Programmes through templates and workflows - defining relevant templates for emails and presenting powerful landing pages (Focused on lead conversion)
- Building and enabling automated nurture campaigns that encourage customer journey progression by defining pragmatic, engaging and content-led programs to generate quality leads
- Monitor quality scoring techniques to optimise lead conversions
- Ensuring the smooth running and integration of Hubspot and SAP Sales Cloud. Regular cross checking of leads and opportunities to keep systems in sync
- Reporting and measurement – Measuring the performance of campaigns and providing timely insights
- Maintaining data quality in CRM - generating reports and performance of pipeline
- Providing timely reports on data quality, outstanding lead reports to sales teams and lead conversion reports on CRM
- Reporting to partner via their Deal Registration Portal and Opportunity Management tools
- A strong attention to detail and understanding of the importance of data quality
- An expert in Hubspot marketing automation
- A talented user of Microsoft Excel with advanced capability in PivotTables, Vlookup, Conditional Formatting, Programming Macro, Regression Analysis and IF Statements
- Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication
Career opportunities exist along multiple route maps from people and leadership, products and expertise and project management. Which route you take is up to you but we are on hand to provide guidance and support. Join us to start the journey that is your career path.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Please advise us should you require support for the interview process.
Your Experience / Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Marketing Automation Manager, Hubspot Manager, CRM Manager
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the Hiring Manager
If you have any pre-application questions please contact us first quoting the job title & ref. Good luck, Team RR.