Care Coordinator - Dorchester | Zoek UK | 1e3e8763a6b1479da7eed23e5e1d3f4b
Care Coordinator - Part time
Dorchester, Dorset, England
£18000 - £19500 per annum + pro rata
We're looking for a highly organised Care Coordinator (part-time 32 hours per week) to support our staff and clients in our busy Dorchester office!
You will be:
- Creating care worker rotas
- Acting as the first point of contact for our team, providing advice and guidance
- Carrying out assessments and spot checks
- Providing an excellent service for our customers, care workers and other healthcare professionals
You'll need to have a great level of attention to detail and the ability to build a great working relationship with our care team and clients.
Previous experience working within care is preferable, but not essential!
You'll be spending a lot of time at your computer so will need a good level of IT knowledge.
Experience co-ordinating rotas or schedules is also desirable, but not essential.
What we offer our Care Coordinators:
- Fully funded professional development
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Contracted Hours
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Find out more about why Agincare is a great company to work for and the different care home jobs , home care jobs and live-in care jobs currently available.
Posted 42 days ago