U.S. Tax Assistant Manager
£45,000 - £55,000 + Company Benefits + Career Progression
Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join a specialist Tax accounting firm in Central London. You will be joining an established team where 50% of employees have been with the firm for at least 5 years. The firm are well known for delivering Tax compliance and advisory services to clients with American interests and have a preference for recruiting individuals that have worked with US tax law previously
- Providing advice to clients on Corporate Tax affairs.
- Tracking work and managing WIP to ensure exceptional client service.
- Undertake complex reviews of US and/or UK tax compliance, reporting to more senior member of staff.
- Involvement in more complex consultancy and research projects.
- Provide the link between managers and junior staff whilst ensuring clients receive an exceptional level of service.
- Work closely with a manager in the daily management of an allocated team to include the delegation of work.
- Assist in the implementation of firm processes and policies, as well as begin to contribute to the management of the business group through providing feedback relating to performance, training needs and processes.
- Develop and build relationships throughout the firm as well as externally; becoming a point of contact within the relevant group and the wider firm for their chosen area of specialism;
- Demonstrate a good level tax experience and operated at a similar level within a practice;
- Experience of providing a high standard of service to clients both face to face and over the telephone;
- Experience of dealing with the full range of client tax requirements;
- Experience of working with US accounting and tax; and
- Experienced in preparing and reviewing increasingly complex US and/or UK tax returns.
- Ideally be AAT qualified and willing to study further.
Posted 20 days ago