PR Manager - Shepherds Bush | Zoek UK | 1e5b6f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Shepherds Bush, Greater London, England
£38000 - £45000/annum + Excellent Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing digital production firm who produce virtual events and experiences for global brands inc. Xbox, McLaren and IGN.
The business is continuing to evolve and we are looking for a creative PR Manager to lead their communications strategy. This is a highly autonomous, independent role with full ownership of all comms channels. You’ll execute multiple campaigns, lead product launches, press tours and support all media coverage.
The role is ideal for a driven, experienced PR individual with a passion for gaming/digital. You’ll have the opportunity to steer creative content and deliver a robust, long-term PR strategy.
* Creating and driving strategy campaigns both long and short-term.
* Driving narrative in the press and manage external messaging.
* Creating opportunities for storytelling across the intersection of technology, music, sport and gaming.
* Build relationships and craft stories with global media outlets (B2B).
* Write press releases, pitches, and tactical PR plans around platform features and major client wins or case studies.
* Management of external comms and PR opportunities.
* Drive internal comms highlighting wins to our teams across US, UK, Australia.
* Selection and Management of PR / Comms agencies.
* Budget management and reporting.
* 5+ years of PR agency experience
* Specific PR experience required in digital music, entertainment or consumer tech and/or corporate communications for a music or digital entertainment company
* Experience managing media relationships, and a network of media contacts
* Experience executing product launches, press tours, speaking engagements and driving an overall product narrative and PR plan
* Experience media training execs and providing them with strategic communications council
* Superior written and oral communications skills
* Proven ability to use both strategic and creative thinking
More details available on successful application