Senior Data & Analytics Architect
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
Senior Architect Data & Analytics
- I am working with a lead supplier who have embarked on a 5year billionpound transformation programme. Data & Analytics is an essential capability within the business and they will require a strong influencer to develop the business roadmap ad strategy for the whole data and analytics function.
- As a Senior Architect in the Data and Analytics team you will be responsible for driving value by understanding the business strategy and intended goals defining analytics architecture and evolving from current to future state building analytics solution portfolios and roadmaps solution shaping analytics solution design providing architecture leadership, assurance and direction to analytics implementation teams.
- You will also pick and choose a selection of best practice applications and technology components which will contribute to the success of the businesses programme and the organisation as a whole.
- Skills & Required Experience
- Youll have broad expertise in the design and delivery of advanced analytics and business intelligence use cases and solutions.
- You will have technical expertise in, for example, data modelling, data management, data warehouses, relational databases, big data architecture and technology, data lakes, batch and streaming data pipelines, IoT.
- Experience of analytics implementations in the cloud, preferably Azure, is desirable, with good working knowledge of software defined platforms, agile implementation approaches, DevOps, DataOps.
- Youll have a good understanding of data privacy and security.
- Your creative approach to building and maintaining effective working relationships with executive levels and senior stakeholders, including business transformation and relationship managers as well as delivery teams and suppliers is essential.
- As a Senior Analytics Architect, you will demonstrate proven ability and experience in communicating value from technology in a way that is relevant and compelling for your business audience.
- Your approach to balancing longterm, strategic goals with shortterm implications of proposals, will be considered and pragmatic. Youll have significant experience in developing architecture roadmaps and delivering against these roadmaps. Youll already be familiar with, and have experience in, applying architecture frameworks and any related architecture development methods, such as TOGAF.
Posted 29 days ago