Sox Manager Ref - London | Zoek UK
Sox Manager Ref-1629
London, Greater London, England
£70,000 – £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits (Pro rata)
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a high growth speciality insurance company is looking to recruit a contractor to join its fast-paced international Internal Audit function. This highly successful company has experienced significant growth due to its innovative niche products and high degree of expertise and knowledge. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to work with a growing Internal Audit team, and to make a real difference to a high growth business through the performance of quality, risk-focused, and professional sox audits.
Leading the SOX 2020 programme, responsibilities will include:
* Perform and review process walkthroughs to build a strong understanding of key processes and identify key risks and controls
* Apply risk and control concepts to assess control design and developing a test approach of the key controls
* Review test of design and operating effectiveness of SOX controls
* Manage the audit team scheduling audits, delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff in the execution of assigned SOX process/audits
* Coordinate SOX 302 sub-certifications
* Challenge and provide advice about risk and control considerations with a constructive and respected style
* Maintain a strong ongoing relationship with management, regulators, and external auditors
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience:
* ACA, ACCA, PIIA, CMIIA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent accountancy and audit qualification, with a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience
* Minimum 5 years audit experience, preferably in the general/life insurance and/or Lloyd's
environment and SOX regulation.
* Excellent understanding of internal audit methodologies, risk and control frameworks
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* The ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues, senior clients and external advisors
* Possess the initiative to work independently and have the confidence to take responsibility for decisions made
IAC Ltd (& IAC Search Ltd) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this role you are consenting to our use of your data for the purposes of providing recruitment services.
We protect your rights to access, rectify or remove your data in our Data Protection Policy 2018. If you wish to contact us in regards your data or our policy then please contact dataprotection######-.
Posted 4 days ago