£Competitive + benefits
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated Service Manager? Can you deliver world class customer service? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest automotive dealership group?
Yeovil Land Rover is looking for an ambitious individual to fill the position of Service Manager.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work as a Service Manager, you will be offered a highly competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Death in service insurance
- Discounted MOT, products, parts & servicing
- A great place to work
What will I be responsible for?
- Formulate and implement action plans to increase service sales
- Produce a Daily DOC with full debrief to the Site manager on trends
- Analyse current procedures and identify opportunities for enhancing facilities and improving the customer experience.
- Create and initiate service marketing plans, initiate and implement advertising promotional activities.
- Achieve service department targets through reviewing weekly/monthly accounts
- Maintain workshop and body shop productivity records to monitor the effective use of labour.
- Establish and monitor the team's training requirements
- Implement a performance management system and train and develop the service team
- Ensure all administrative functions are completed accurately and on time.
- Regularly review administrative procedures and reporting systems
- Administer the warranty policy in the best interests of customer, dealership and manufacturer
- Communicate clearly, regularly and promptly with colleagues
- Represent the dealership and build strong relationships with external and internal
- Ensure the safety and security of people, vehicles and property
The ideal Service Manager will possess the following:
- Results Driven
- Proven experience as a Service Manager
- Commercial knowledgeable
- Planning & Organising skills
- Good Analysis & Decision Making
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicle branches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be our Service Manager, we'd love to hear from you so please click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 22 days ago