Care Assistant - Fareham | Zoek UK | 1e9f260c1fd04681a87d20175c632f19
Care Assistant - Bank
Fareham, Hampshire, England
Up to £9 per hour + Excellent Benefits
In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the 1 care provider in the UK to work for and 3 overall for privately owned companies.
Agincare can offer you flexibility as a Bank Care Assistant in Fareham
You can earn up to £ per hour as a Bank Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant) supporting Cordelia House Care Home.
- Flexible role (work when you want)
- Days available
- Nights available
- Weekends available
What we offer Bank Care Assistants:
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free DBS
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers and holidays
You'll also have the opportunity to join our Care Training Programme, a 12-15-month course where you'll gain qualifications in care which are equal to 7 GCSE's! If you don't have a GCSE in Maths or English, you'll also gain these too.
Role Responsibility of a Care Assistant(Healthcare Assistant)
As a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant), you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the home.
What an Excellent Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) Looks Like
You must have:
A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
The right to work in the UK
A good level of English - both written and spoken
Approachable and supportive to individuals
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Posted 42 days ago