Microbiology Laboratory - Newcastle upon Tyne | Zoek UK | 1eabd0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Microbiology Laboratory Assistant
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Our client is a multinational consumer goods corporation; specializing in a wide range of personal care and hygiene products; organized into several segments including Beauty; Grooming; Health Care; Fabric & Home Care; and Baby and Feminine care.
Temporary for 6 months
This role comprises laboratory support work. Tasks may include:
involve small scale (microlitre) solution techniques.
Able to successfully manipulate bacterial solutions with good aseptic laboratory technique.
Able to follow written procedures carefully and accurately.
- Weighing product and making solutions
- Preparation and testing of formulations, including preparation of products for consumer tests
- Physical and chemical analysis of formulations/products
- Summarizing, reporting and communicating data findings and results, using Microsoft Excel/Powerpoint/Word
- Performing large or small scale performance tests following defined test methods
- General housekeeping and ensuring labs are kept appropriately according to operating procedures
- Running mechanical equipment and computer activated test methods
The role will involve working with chemicals and may require working with enzymes.
Already local to Longbenton in Newcastle upon Tyne
Able to start within 2 weeks of an offer
Microbiology experience either in industry, or during undergraduate studies.