First Notification of Loss Handler / Insurance Claims Handler
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Excellent Salary Package
Quest Employment are currently partnering with a fantastic Northampton based Company who are market leaders within the Insurance Industry. They are currently looking to add to their existing team, and are offering fantastic opportunities within their Motor Claims Team. This is a full time role, working Monday - Friday 9am to 5.30pm, with the opportunity to develop your skills set and experience with the support of ongoing training and internal Career progression.
Purpose of Role
To provide an excellent first notification of loss service to all clients with focus on getting it right first time. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic, talented and looking to further their career.
- Provide an excellent administration function for motor claims services and take responsibility for the overall First Notification of Loss Handler claims process.
- Understands the weekly/monthly demands of the team and how this affects overall financial performance of the company.
- Ensures targets are met when required
- Maintain a professional manner when liaising with clients, suppliers and other third parties if required
- Actively seeks to develop oneself and takes responsibility for own training and development.
- Has knowledge and a clear understanding of company policies and procedures.
- Have a positive attitude to changes and business development.
- Help to promote the companies positive visions and values
- Quality focused role - providing quality services to all insurer clients and customers.
- Team focused - working with colleagues throughout the business to produce quality outcomes and meet business objectives.
- Reactive - Responds to varying workloads under the supervision of operations manager.
- Pro-active - Ensuring SLA's & KPI's are met.
- Competent use of technology.
Experience and Background Information:
- FNOL/Administration experience ideally in an insurance claims environment.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- IT Skills especially in using MS Office.
- The jobholder will be required to carry out any other function or task that may be expected from them or assigned to them from time to time, within their span of knowledge and ability.
- Ability to multi-task where necessary and work effectively under pressure
Posted 43 days ago