London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
A leading global design studio is looking to hire an experienced Facilities Manager to join their successful team. Being a confident and passionate professional, you will know how to lead and motivate your facilities team. You will have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills and by working closely with other departments you will manage the maintenance of the studio premises and provide outstanding facilities service to all staff and visitors.
This is an opportunity to work for an award-winning architecture and design studio who work on some extraordinary projects across the globe.
- Understand the studio’s vision and culture by building excellent relationships and having effective communication with various staff
- Deliver on that vision and plan to ensure that the studio’s facilities provided to staff and visitors are of an outstanding standard
- Manage facilities’ suppliers to ensure they are delivering to the standards required by the studio.
- Ensure positive relationships are maintained with all suppliers, with any issues communicated and dealt with promptly and effectively
- Ensure suppliers agree and adhere to service level agreements (SLAs)
- Co-ordinate facilities elements of building moves and set-up
- Manage the facilities service desk and identify service desk trends, creating and implementing a plan of action to prevent reoccurrences of issues.
- Ensure the leases for the studio’s rented spaces are effectively planned and managed
- Maintain positive working relationships with the studio’s tenants
- Lead the Health and Safety area of the studio
- Be an inspirational leader, role model, mentor and coach to the Facilities team
- Build longstanding relationships across the studio and externally
- Manage studio facilities budget and select and manage suppliers to deliver in accordance with the expected standards of the studio
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Lead and manage a team
- Health and Safety regulation qualifications (NEBOSH essential)
- Environmental legislation and compliance qualifications (Fire Safety, COSHH, PUWER, Working at Height, Manual Handling and Waste regulations ideal)
- First Aid qualifications preferred
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive and pro-active attitude with an enquiring mind
To apply for this position please click on the apply button to attach your CV.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.