Part Time SEN LSA
£55 - £65 per day
Academics are recruiting an experienced one to one part time SEN LSA for a part time role in a nursery class starting as soon as possible. SEN experience is essential to this part time SEN LSA role as the pupil has downs syndrome, so experience with children with special education needs or downs syndrome would be desirable.
- The position is to work every afternoon in the nursery class (Monday to Friday) until the end of the summer term with a possibility to run on in September.
- The support network in this nursery is outstanding and they pride themselves on their constant support for both the children and staff. This position is ideal for a candidate with a genuine passion for helping children who really require extra support in a learning environment.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Need to be reliable and punctual
Have experience working 1:1
Be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Have experience in a classroom setting within the last 3 years
As part of our team in this you will benefit from:
- Highly competitive pay scale
- The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
- Excellent opportunities for CPD training (Team Teach/Read, Write Inc/Apple training etc.)
Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
- For more information on this position or enquire about other positions available, please contact us on
02920 100525 Or email Rhiannon.email@example.com
Posted 9 days ago