Train to become an Ethical Hacker - Nottingham | Zoek UK
Train to become an Ethical Hacker
Permanent (Full time)
· No experience needed
· Penetration Tester opportunities
· UNLIMITED interviews
· Become industry ready at home and in your own time
Are you looking for a future-proofed career in Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing?
Would you like the flexibility and freedom to work from home?
You could be a certified Penetration Tester in as little as 12 weeks with no previous experience required.
Data security has never been of greater importance and the significance of an impenetrable network is the highest it’s ever been. Businesses up and down the country are searching for individuals who can expose latencies and weak points where security can be exploited and access to sensitive information can be gained.
Here at The Training Room we specialise in helping IT enthusiasts learn the skills required to do exactly that before providing interviews and opportunities for entry-level roles across our partner network on successful completion of our course.
No experience required – We will provide you with everything you need to gain the certification required to be considered industry ready. Learning is done online, at your own speed and from anywhere in the world.
You’ll achieve the following:
· ITF + (IT fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations
· CompTIA A+ The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
· CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices
· CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to network
Plus 1 of the following:
· PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
· CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst) The second certificate validates your skills and furthers your understanding of vulnerability management, threat management, security architecture, counter hacking skills and techniques
Interested? Find out more today and click APPLY NOW for more information."
Posted 14 days ago