Disability Assessor - Wells BA5 | Zoek UK
Disability Assessor - Nurse, Paramedic, Physio or
Wells BA5, UK
£35000.00 - £39450.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Not sure what skills you’ll need for this opportunity? Simply read the full description below to get a complete picture of candidate requirements.
- Nurse, Paramedic, Physio or Occupational Therapist Roles available in multiple locations Salaries up to £39,450 Performance related incentives which could take OTE up to £46,850 (Incentives will only be implemented post COVID 19 crisis) Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
This is a challenging and interesting opportunity to utilise your clinical skills, knowledge and decision-making abilities in a new environment, offering; Salary, Features and Benefits include: • Static/Local roles and Regional Roles Available • Annual Salaries ranging from £35,000 to £39,450 • After 9 months basic annual salary will increase by £1,000 and after 18 months by further £1,000 • Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday)
- no nights, weekends or bank holidays • Annual Leave • Double pay for overtime • Performance related incentives which could take OTE up to £46,850 (Incentives will only be implemented post COVID 19 crisis) • Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth • Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC) • Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance • CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis There are 2 options for these roles: 1.
Static role based in one location Starting salary £35,000 2.
Regional roles covering offices in a specific geographical location Starting salary £37,450 Company car, Hotel accommodation, generous daily food allowance and expenses paid for this role
- The Regional roles will involve extensive travel and will involve staying away from home and you will be given a rota every month to allow you to plan ahead and all expenses will be paid.
Candidates are also provided with a car for this role so a driving licence is required.
You will spend 1 week in the base location (closest to your home) and then 2 weeks in other locations with hotels and expenses paid for if the location is further than 90 minutes drive from your home.
For all roles after 9 months in the post your basic salary will increase by £1,000 pa and after 18 months a further £1,000 pa will be given.
Role Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Analyst in various locations across the UK.
You would be conducting assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and producing a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills.
Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career.
There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
Experience and Skills • We can accept applications from Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists • Must be NMC / HCPC registered • 18 months Post-Graduate experience • Must be IT competent
- typing, MS packages etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills • No experience necessary as an Assessor
- full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
• Driving Licence required in most circumstances.
Please enquire for details Please apply on-line and include your up to date CV.
Or please call (phone number removed) Martin at Adept Recruitment to have a confidential discussion about the post.
IMPORTANT NOTE Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Reference ID: 2/PIP35MN15AR
Posted 10 days ago