Female Support Worker - Ashtead | Zoek UK
Female Support Worker
Ashtead, Surrey, England
£17,062.50 - £17,355 + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
FEMALE SUPPORT WORKER
Salary: £17, - £17,355 per annum (pro rata) + benefits
Location: The Hilders, Ashtead, Surrey
Hours: hours per week (part-time positions also available)
The Hilders is a brand new purpose-built accommodation for 3 young females with a range of disabilities & mobility needs. We are now looking for full and part time Female Support Workers to join our small team in Ashtead.
There’s no such thing as a “typical day” for one of our Support Workers. You never know what you might end up doing. You could be supporting someone to make their breakfast in the morning, providing personal care, administering medication or even going on holiday.
This is a challenging role but very rewarding for the right person.
Previous experience is desirable but if you can demonstrate a desire to support vulnerable people and improve their daily lives, then we want to hear from you as full training is provided.
Working shifts; Mon- Sun 7am – 3pm & 2pm -10pm with alternative weekends (shifts and times can vary according to the needs of the individuals)
Being a driver is essential as some of our individuals own their own vehicles, you will also need to have a manual license and be prepared to drive a work vehicle.
‘Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of schedule 9 of the equality act 2010’.
Successful applicants for this role will require an enhanced DBS check (paid for by SeeAbility). We are a responsive employer and every application to be responded to.
We recognise that although this job is rewarding, it can also be challenging so we offer a comprehensive benefits package as follows:
- Giving you the tools to become an expert dream maker fully paid mandatory core training.
- All work and no play is not fun, so everyone gets weeks a year annual leave and if that wasn’t enough we increase it by a day a year
- Know someone who is like you? And can make a difference? Get them to apply and earn yourself £600
- You can save up to £1000 with discounts off your favourite shops, restaurants and great days out
- Getting to work is an expensive business spread the cost via your salary with a season ticket loan
- No more excuses discount gym memberships available
- Access to eye tests for all is very important to us, so we ensure you have access to regular eye tests.
For the full list of our extraordinary benefits please visit our website.
Posted 3 days ago