Qualified social worker - Wrexham | Zoek UK
Qualified social worker
£28 - £32 per hour
Social worker - Assessment & intervention - Up to £32 per hour (DOE)
Are you looking for a challenging yet demanding role?
Would you like to join a team who are dedicated to improving the outcomes of children?
Would you thrive in a supportive environment?
Then this role is perfect for you!!!
I am working closely with a Local Authority within the wales area that is currently developing a Team of contractual social workers to increase the Team's efficiency to help support the assessments and interventions team
Your role will focus specifically on short term work where you will be working with the team who will be the point of call for children and families'; ensuring that safeguarding of children is the number ONE priority. Among this you will be working closely with their family intervention and safeguarding team to ensure children have the smoothest possible transition
What this role can offer you:
- Small case loads with 18 being the limit whereas other local authorities have around 25 cases for one person. This will allow you to individually focus on one case and provide the best duty of care
- Competitive pay which would also be better than other local authorities whom would offer quite less. This opens up opportunities to better quality of life.
- Flexible working during COVID as you will be in the office for duty once every few weeks however safety measures have been taken. This will provide that extra time at home with families to capture precious moments and allow you to focus more.
- 2 + Experience within a referral & Assessment
- Solid references
- Good knowledge of Referral + assessment/ social care
- Social Care England Registered.
If you are interested in this role then feel free to give me a call on######### ext) to have a confidential chat and ask for Radlyn Brown. Due to a very high demand of applications this role may not be available for long .
Posted 5 days ago