Care Assistant - Derby | Zoek UK
Up to £12 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Newcross is looking for passionate and caring healthcare workers. Does this sound like you?
As a Care Assistant in Derby, Bakewell, Swadlingcote, Burton-Upon-Trent, Matlock, Alfreton and the surrounding areas of Derbyshire, you'll be a key team member, working with supportive colleagues to assist our service users with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services that are required.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months experience under your belt and ideally hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate, though we can support you with this during your induction period. The right to work in the UK is a must. You'll need to be confident enough in your abilities to work independently but also able to work harmoniously in a team.
Joining us has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of over 9,000 healthcare professionals.
Our HealthForceGo® app Flexi Pay, gives you the opportunity to access an instant advance of up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
**Go from application to active worker within just 48 hours.**Our fast-track recruitment process depends on your availability to complete virtual interviews, tasks and assessments immediately after your application.
Posted 10 days ago