Business Development Executive
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Title: Business Development Executive Location: Farnborough Salary: £25,000 (£35k OTE) REF: J3529:SOU:BDE:FA1 Sector: IT/Cloud Hosting
With their enviable and ever growing understanding of the digital industry, our client helps businesses to meet all of the challenges that come with operating in the digital age. The care and diligence with which this Cloud Consultancy treats its employees and clients is unmatched.
They’re now looking for an ambitious Business Development Executive to detail their comprehensive offering to brand new clients and promote their presence even further. The company offers an attractive suite of benefits – take a look…
The Business Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000 - Y1 OTE of £35k - Company car - Mobile - Laptop - Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes - International Travel - Flexible working - Free lunch every Wednesday! - A Ministry of Fun that organises regular company wide and team socials - Private Healthcare - Gym membership - Cycle to work scheme
The role demands an enthusiastic, personable candidate that will relish working in a fast paced environment, speaking to people at varying levels of seniority -
- The Business Development Executive Role:
- Acquire a thorough knowledge of the company, its offering and marketplace - Strategically generate new leads based on your research with globally recognised brands - Qualify inbound leads from trade shows, events and campaigns - Effectively articulate business and technical challenges, educating potential clients on what the business can deliver and how they can add value - Deliver ongoing feedback to Sales Managers to help them streamline new business development - Gather Sales Intelligence around a customer’s situation and needs - Help to execute marketing campaigns to drive traffic towards online and in-person events - Shadow senior members of the team with a view to learning about the end-to-end sales process, as well as engaging with clients as a deal comes to its close
- The Business Development Executive:
- Educated to degree level - Humble yet confident - Passionate, with a discernible interest in the latest tech - Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed - Enthusiastic with a positive attitude - Cares about customers and colleagues
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
- (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Posted 21 days ago