Deputy Manager - Nursing Home
£40k per year + Benefits Package
Care Home Deputy Manager
Location: near Hanham, Bristol
Salary: £40,000 annual - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities.
Hours: Full Time ( 42 Hours Per Week )
If you are an experienced registered nurse, with a passion for nursing and leading a team, this is the perfect role for you. The main responsibility of this role is to support the Home Manager and act as Manager in their absence. You will have resources at your disposal to place your own stamp on this nursing home facility make the position your own. You will promote and maintain the highest quality of service for the residents through development of person-centred care plans.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assistance with daily management of the home:
- Take responsibility for the running of the home in the absence of the registered manager.
- Support the registered manager produce and maintain the systems and procedures for auditing and assuring quality of care provided by the home.
Skills and Experience:
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
- Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
- A proven ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improvement service delivery and outcomes for residents.
- Registered Nurse with valid NMC Pin
- Level 4 RMA or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management of Care Services is desirable but not essential
This service belongs to one of the 'Top 20 Care Home Groups in the UK' as recommended by carehome.co.uk.
For further information or to apply for this position, please contact Jasmin Corbet on 01489 774 216 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted 26 days ago