Vehicle Body and Paint Assessor
£27000 - £30000 per annum + plus car/car allowance
Are you a vehicle body and paint technician looking for a change of scene? Do you fancy coming off the tools and exploring a new branch of your career?
Protocol are working with a leading national training provider to recruit for Automotive Vehicle Body and Paint Assessors across Hampshire, Surrey and Kent to coach and train apprentices new to the motor vehicle industry.
No teaching experience is required, our client are looking for people competent in their role who are happy to be upskilled by undertaking an assessing qualification with the support of the employer. They offer a range of benefits including company car or car allowance, fuel card, laptop/tablet, mobile phone, generous holiday allowance and other rewards.
- To guide and support learners in their progression and achievement of their qualification
- To deliver effective learning and assessment to learners
- Deliver against the KPIs for your caseload of learners
The person & qualifications
- Motivate and drive learners to achieve their qualifications.
- Deliver and facilitate learning and assessment that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace.
- Generate learner vacancies to maintain your caseload and to support team growth.
- Performance against key measures delivered consistently.
- Support the learning process through use of learning resources, facilitating workplace onthejob training as required.
- Plan the assessment process with learners and employers observe, via remote delivery and learning to record assessment, feedback and complete all relevant documentation.
- Engage and coach the learners line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
- Provide information, advice and guidance throughout the learners qualification.
- Provide learners with all the relevant policies and regulations to clarify what is expected of them and to ensure their safety.
- Monitor learners welfare and health and safety in the workplace upskilling learners knowledge regarding Safeguarding, British Values, Prevent and Equality & Diversity.
The person & qualifications
- Experience within the Body and Paint sector of the Automotive industry
- Relevant technical certificates
- TAQA, CAVA, A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification (desirable)
About Protocol Protocol are the specialist fullservice recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
Were more than a recruitment agency we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, weve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits your future is in good hands.
The legal bit Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a selfemployed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
Posted 30 days ago