Customer Service Administrator - French Speaking
Exeter, Devon, England
Customer Service Administrator - French Speaking (7 months FTC)
Location: Exeter, Devon EX2 5AZ
Hours of Work: 8:45am - 5pm Mon - Thurs, 8:45am - 4pm on a Friday
About the Company:
TOMY Europe is based in the UK, France and Germany and supplies products to national and specialised retailers across Europe, Middle East and parts of Asia. TOMY currently has an opportunity for a European Customer Services Administrator - French Speaking to join our team on a full time basis for an initial fixed term period of seven months.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate handling of enquiries from a dedicated account base via email, fax, web and phone. You will work with the team to ensure excellence in customer support to our French customer base in a Business to Business environment.
Customer Service Administrator Responsibilities:
- Accurately and swiftly process customer orders and credit processing onto the company system.
- Manage sales orders and customer enquiries to conclusion.
- Communicate and resolve customer complaints, ensuring completion within company deadlines.
- Monitor and manage deliveries, including backorders for assigned accounts.
- Liaise with, manage and nurture a successful relationship with internal and external customers.
- Maintain accurate records and files of work conducted.
Customer Service Administrator Requirements:
Growth and diversity is at the heart of TOMY's future, so you must feel at home working in a team where two days are never the same. The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluent in English and French, both written and oral.
- Preferably one year experience within a administrative role, however this is not essential.
- Be able to multi task working to demanding deadlines.
- Experience in a business to business customer service environment is preferred.
- Be an able and proactive problem solver.
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in MS applications. Experience of SAP would be advantageous.
- The ability to work autonomously or part of a team.
- A methodical, pragmatic approach to workload management.
- Highly organised and strategic approach to tasks/projects given.
Customer Service Administrator Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Career Progression and Training Opportunities
- Discount Shopping & Restaurant Vouchers
- Free onsite parking
If you meet the Customer Service Administrator requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!
Posted 40 days ago