Religious Studies Teacher
£24000 - £36000 per annum
Are you praying for a new role which meets your philosophies?
Wouldnt it be refreshing to teach in a school where the children have a genuine passion for learning?
Have faith and apply today!
A mixed gender public secondary school & sixth form for ages 1118 is seeking an Religious Studies teacher to join their team in September. The school is located just outside of Redhill town centre and is easily accessible by car or public transport with great rail links on the London to Brighton line, Gatwick to Reading line and the Redhill to Tonbridge line. The train and bus stations are exactly 1 mile from the school so are within walking distance.
You will experience a fantastic setting to deliver quality teaching in a school that is exemplary for its behaviour with pupils who are driven to learn in a friendly and cheerful atmosphere.
In the role you can benefit from:
- A competitive salary
- Inspiring and influencing our next generation
- Great career development opportunities
- Easily accessible (within 1 mile of nearest train station)
- Termtime contract
- Onsite parking
- Access to onsite leisure facilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum for Religious Studies
- Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending on their varying needs
- Setting challenging homework to aid evaluation of the quality of the lesson
- Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work
- Effective management of classroom behaviour and maintaining a positive learning atmosphere
- Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
- DBS In date, with no reprimands which prohibits the successful candidate from working with children
- Relevant qualifications a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
- QTS is desirable NQT applications are warmly welcomed
- Experience of teaching Religious Studies is essential
- Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
Posted 13 days ago