Health and Safety Manager - South Yorkshire | Zoek UK | 1f79716c7ac740369db05b29eeb68602
Health and Safety Manager
South Yorkshire, England
£39000 - £40000 per annum
Health and Safety Manager - Sheffield/Doncaster Area
FTC - 12 months - Starting in the new year
Salary Up to £40,000
This business is at the forefront of it's sector and focuses on providing the best service and are passionate about their work and who they care for.
The business provides a strong and stable platform for someone looking to grow their career and to really make a difference in peoples lives.
The responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety Manager are:
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Train all employees in your health and safety procedures.
- Conduct frequent safety inspections and checks.
- Develop a correct procedure for reporting accidents.
- Respond to any safety complaints and concerns raised by employees.
- Take responsibility for first aid procedures.
- Manage emergency procedures
- Lead by example.
NEBSOH General Certificate
NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent is desirable
Experience within environments spanning across retail and charity is benefitial.
A high level of ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
In return the salary is up to £40,000.
Posted 7 days ago