Property - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 1f89a3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Property Valuations Training Manager
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
£30000 - £40000/annum 30K TO 40K PLUS BONUS/BENEFITS
Permanent (Full time)
PROPERTY VALUATIONS TRAINING MANAGER
30K TO 40K BASIC SALARY WITH AN EXCELLENT UNCAPPED COMMISSION STRUCTURE, OTE 60K PLUS
OFFICE AND REMOTE WORKING FROM HOME AVAILABLE – CLOSE TO MANCHESTER CENTRE, FREE PARKING
Our client is a very well established award winning Property company who have been voted the ‘best estate agent’ over numerous years. They offer a slightly different approach to traditional estate agency and are extremely successful. With a focus on employee training, development and growth, they offer a rewarding professional environment with lots of structure and support. We are now looking for a Valuations Training Manager to help develop a remote and office Sales team. This would suit an individual with a strong background in Estate Agency or Property Valuations and some great experience in coaching and developing staff.
* Primary responsibility – is to work with the Regional Valuers- coaching, mentoring, training and being a support capacity by developing them to ensure that they are offering a first class service for our clients, on both a face to face and remote basis.
* Delivering feedback - you will be also be appraising calls in order to assess what went well and development areas that can then be fed back to help improve the overall ability of the sales function and manage performance.
* Providing face to face and written performance feedback - able to provide specific written feedback that will enhance an individuals’ understanding and development areas from a coaching session, clearly articulating positive reinforcement and development areas to be worked on.
* Problem-solving - you will bring creative thinking to all sessions and how you can assist staff to reach the next level.
* Devising, implementing and delivering a comprehensive coaching/training structure, using a variety of formats to suit learning needs
* Give regular feedback to management from a performance tracking perspective.
* Recognise behaviours, learning styles and training needs to support individuals in their continued development.
* Identify product, system and procedural knowledge gaps to ensure that all agents along with managers are up to speed.
* Working closely with the other Managers to help drive the strategic growth of the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* A background in Estate Agency, Cash buying or Property investments
* Strong experience in coaching, developing and training staff
* Experience in devising and implementing training structures
* Able to identify different learning needs and styles
* An excellent communicator, with great organisational abilities
* Strong management and leadership skills
“Serata Search are operating as an Employment agency