Customer Service Advisor
Start Dates in May and June
Our client is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. They are experts in the call centre services industry and add value to their clients service by delivering great customer service and solutions on their behalf. Our client has been providing superior customer care for leading brands throughout the world since 1978, and every year interact with more than 35% of the world population.
We have great opportunities for people with a passion for excellent customer service to join the team based in a fabulous building in Glasgow City Centre, with a reputation for hard work, outstanding results, and for simply being a great place to work
We are looking for you to interact with our customers on behalf of our clients, helping to solve their queries. Basically looking after them in the way they deserve, the only way!
- We develop our teams and provide some fantastic opportunities for progression. If you want a career, you can make it happen. What a typical day will look like?
- A typical day will see you working up to 8hrs per day in a lively & vibrant environment. With an hour for lunch and breaks you always have time to catch up with friends, grab something to eat or perhaps pop into the shops.
- You will start your day signing into your systems to make sure you are ready to take your first call of the day.
- You will talk to a variety of customers with different needs. Some may want a quick update or to provide further information, others may be frustrated and may want to challenge the process.
Some days will be quiet with rest periods between calls, and other days could be busy with everyone wanting your help at once. We would like you to have:
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- The ability to handle challenging calls with resilience and determination.
- Basic computer skills such as navigating between systems and switching between different applications.
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping to make sure your available for our customers.
Training: 58 days training Monday to Friday 9am6pm. Full attendance is required.
Shifts: 5/7 days between 8am 8pm Monday Friday and 9am 4pm Saturday and Sunday (Fully Flex required)
Contractual Hours: 40 hours per week
This is a great opportunity to kick off your new career in 2019.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Posted 13 days ago